January 22, 2010

Doing the Dew

I spent all of last weekend up at Snowbasin helping out with the Dew Tour. It was crazy to see how many spectators came to watch these insanely talented athletes do their thing up on the mountain. I was in awe. . . here are some of the pics I got while I was there. . .

Andrew, Me, and Lisa (some of the amazing people who helped out)


The Superpipe At dusk, just before the finals began. . .Once the athletes would finish their run, they would all sit and watch their competition in this truck. Total Snowboards dudes.Slopestyle SkiingA back flip play-by-play. . . The best part about it all . . . when I got home from working three 12 hour days, my wonderful husband had cleaned the whole house, done all the laundry, and stocked up on groceries! Maybe I should work weekends more often ;)

4 comments:

Eric and Megan said...

Holy cow you are a professional photographer! You could get a side job doing pics. Those turned out so awesome. I take it you figured out that camera pretty good! Glad you survived that LONG week. You work too hard :-)

Lynsie and Joey said...

Wowee wow wow! that looks so fun. And hello awesome photographer. No surprise...you are good at every craft you try. p.s. I like how you announced the up and coming member of the Whitchurch family. Hope you are feeling well.

Molly said...

Sweet pics Kate!!! It was so fun to see you up there. love how the back-flip dude didn't even have his pants on:)

ashley said...

Hi Kate, this is Romney Stevens. I know we never met, but I am a good friend of Zach's and just found your blog. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Tell Zach I say hi.